Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Glam Wavy Lines!

I'm going to be sharing blue mani's all month long in support of Autism Awareness month!  I have oodles of mani's in archives as I do my nails way more than I post.  I have over 30 blue mani's uploaded so I will be able to post all month long!  If I'm being honest, it is unlikely that I will be able to post each and every day so there will still be some left over to share at another time even! Anyway, let the blue mani's begin! Or continue I suppose, as my last post was also a blue mani!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Glam Polish Break the Ice, no top coat.


Using an image from Apipila P.38, stamped using MdU 3 and 30, as well as FunkyFingers Gesso.  It's been a while since I did these nails (July 28 2015 to be exact!) and looking at them, I thought I had used vinyls for these.  But in fact, after checking my notes, just lined up the colours on the image and scraped sideways.  I should have known better, my mani's with vinyls usually don't turn out that well.


Apipila P.38.  The lines are far enough apart that each line can be a different colour without any intermingling when you stamp.

Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!