Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Dots and Daisies!


This was one of those mani's that came together unexpectedly.  When I sat down to do my nails this night, I had no idea of what to do on my nails.  Didn't have a theme, colour or any particular polish or brand in mind; I could do whatever tickled my fancy.  Polish and colour were undecided so went to one of those boxes of polishes on the floor; you know, the one that has your somewhat recent purchases but you haven't put them away yet. So as I was riffling through the box to find a polish that spoke to me, unexpectedly I seen these two polishes sitting there side by side and my colour scheme for this night's mani was decided; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of Different Dimension Be There or Be Square and Zoya August.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Marianne Professional n.1 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


I was going to stamp the accent nails the same but decided to add different size dots using Different Dimension Be There or Be Square and FunkyFingers Dark Knight instead, just to change things up a bit.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!