Thursday, March 15, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Stamping; Day 4

For Day 4 of Digit-al Dozen does stamping challenge, I'm sharing this mani that I thought turned out pretty cool with some distressed looking stamping.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of CND Creative Play Steel The Show, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Using a combination of Cbl stamping polish in Royalty and Lilac Petals, as well as MdU 42 and FunkyFingers Gesso, stamped using an image from Sugar Bubbles SB 040.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!