Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Snowflakes!


That dreaded white stuff has swirled around a couple times now; not nearly like the amount that some are posting, but it will soon be here.  So I had snowflakes on the brain when I sat down to do these nails not too long ago; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits Past and Present, no topcoat.



Stamped some lines using Marianne Nails n.42 using Mdu 64.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  I did like this tone on tone look but decided to add more stamping.


Stamped using CICI & SISI23 using MdU 1.  I really liked that even thought this mani was double stamped, you can still see the sparkle of the holo in Past and Present shine through!


CICI & SISI 23


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish. I was afraid that the snowflakes would turn purple from the base coat but it was good!  The white stayed....well, as white as snow!


Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!