Monday, October 2, 2017

Fall Leaves!

I've finally gotten around to doing some fall nails...do these look like fall though?  Note sure but it's what I have to share anyway!  These nails were inspired by @clairestelle8 on IG.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with two coats of Color Club Je Ne Sais Quoi.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Stamped using UberChic Lovely Leaves using Hit the Bottle On The Loose With Chartreuse.


Double stamped using MdU 2 using same image.  (Sorry for the poor cleanup; that's Mdu for you!)


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This is probably my most successful attempt at double stamping; usually I stamp exactly right over top the image or its so way off it's a fail!  This time, it hit the right level of shadow...mainly, anyway!



 Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!