Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Throwback; Day 2

Here's my day 2 mani for Digit-al Dozen week; I again did nails based on an older mani I had done for a past Digit-al Dozen week and then mixed it a bit.  I love those these turned out even though I wasn't quite sure how the colours would work out...a little on the fugly side but I think they work for fall!  Regardless, I like how this turn out; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Color Club Je Ne Sais Quoi, no top coat.  This seems to be a staple to my fall nails this year; I've wore it so often!


After applying Girly Bits Border Patrol, did a sponged gradient using Color Club Je Ne Sais Quoi, Color Club Tribe and True and SpaRitural Clay, then added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from LS-20 on all nails, then added one from BM-XL204 on the thumb.


BM-XL204



I added a few more geese on the middle and thumb using same BM plate, then finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Here's the past DD mani that I updated and the post is here!


Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!