Friday, September 29, 2017

Moo Moo Signatures Whispering Foliage

A cold front blew in a couple days ago and we have temperatures more seasonal of fall.  While this isn't a fall mani per se, it's about the closest I have to a fall mani to share right now...but hey, to me, it's appropriate for any time of the year!  This mani is one of those rare times I thought to stamp with a colour other than black or white and I have to say, I loved how it turned out!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Moo Moo Signatures Whispering Foliage, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Creative Shop 26 using MdU 46.  I love, love, love this image...I've used it a few times now although I may not have shared all the mani's!  It has everything (to me!) that I love about a stamping image; image by itself is interesting enough without a whole lot of extra effort like making stamper decal, etc. but it allows the base colour to shine through!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to add a few dots for filler and interest (and you know me, I like my nails busy!)  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I've pulled some fall plates and hope to start sharing fall mani's soon!

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!