Friday, September 15, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does 5th Birthday; Day 3

You may have seen a blog post or it mentioned on IG in August, that I turned the big 5-0; while I shared a few pix about the event, I didn't have time to share the nails that I was sporting for the occasion but I'm going to do so now as '50' has a '5' in it, right?  (And as seems the norm lately with Digit-al Dozen posts, I'm late, so sorry!). Here's what I came up with!


I knew I wanted to go with sparkly, fun, and colourful nails for the day and glitter is always fun!  The newly arrived Girly Bits Sequins & Satin Pants collex fit the bill; just painted heavy lines with them; sometimes, I overlapped, other times, I never. There was no rhyme or reason for this.  


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on top.


Stamped using an image from Creative Shop 38 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Did Ms. Cindy slightly different but still used same collection of polishes and same stamping plate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top to finish.

Ms. Cindy with top coat.

Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!