Thursday, April 13, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does (Get to Know) Me; Day 3

I'm a little late with my day 3 mani but here it is for the Digit-al Dozen get to know me challenge.  These nails represent my job which is a property manager.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Nicole by OPI Bee In The Moment, no topcoat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient using Nicole Bee In The Moment, Misslyn Head Over Heels and OPI OPI Red.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from MJ JR-29 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


MJ JR-29



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I don't actually manage highrise apartments as I manage townhouses but no townhouse stamping plate lol!

Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!