Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does (Get To Know) Me; Day 2

For Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen get to know me nails, I went punk rock.  Not like I was ever a punk rocker; in fact, I'm probably on the opposite scale of what any punk rocker would look like, but I do love a variety of music including punk and heavy metal which would seem odd, as again, my style is on the opposite spectrum of anything remotely like punk or heavy metal!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of ILNP Summer Crush, shown with no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using MoYou Punk Collection-04 (pinky), MoYou Punk Collection-03 (index and thumb) and MoYou Punk Collection-08 (middle).  Used Funky Fingers Dark Knight as stamping polish; did some fill in on the thumb so cover where the image did not stamp.


 MoYou Punk Collection-08

MoYou Punk Collection-03


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 nails!



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. It's totally badass! Lol. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to rock out when I see this mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm usually not one for pink but that polish is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!