Saturday, February 11, 2017

Loads of Valentine Hearts!

These are probably the least favourite of the Valentine's Day nails I did this year; I guess they are OK, just not my favourite.  I was trying to do something with a black base for Digit-al Dozen them coming up on Monday, but did a few others I like better so will share them instead!


Started with a base of two coats of ILNP Varsity Jacket with accent of Polished for Days Hoodie Weather.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic Love & Marriage-03 using Mdu 1, FAB red and Esmaltes de Kelly Flufi.  For the small hearts, used the same image and double stamped the image.  


UberChic Love & Marriage-03





This is Ms. Cindy (aka, the test hand); I actually triple stamped the thumb but didn't like how some of the images overlapped which is why I ended up doing two above.

Finished with  coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hope you're having a good weekend; thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these little hearts & that base is beautiful.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!