Thursday, December 29, 2016

Last of the Christmas Nails!

Hopefully you had a great holiday season!  This is what I'm wearing right now; I had done these decals a couple weeks ago but didn't have a chance to wear them before Christmas but didn't want to waste them, so put them on Boxing Day (I think it was!).  


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Go With The Flowy, no top coat.


Added a coat of Elevation Polish LE Yeti The Stone Warrior.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


These are the stamper decals I was referring to; used mix of acrylic paints for most; the poinsettias are Cbl The Mightly Red Baron.


Creative Shop 36




Applied stamper decals; the images are from UberChic Christmas-01 (poinsettia) and Creative Shop 36 (pine cone and cardinal).  Stamped the pine needles on the middle using same Creative Shop plate.


Applied a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to all fingers except middle.


My favourite image!


Added words to middle finger using an image from Bunny Nails HD-F using Girly Bits Fire Engine Red, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love this mani, the pine cone and base colour is gorgeous. I need to grab a couple of those plates, the images are amazing.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so whimsical! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!