Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Corpse Bride! And A Bonus Mani!

You will have to forgive me; I haven't seen the moving The Corpse Bride so not entirely sure if these images go together so here's to hoping they do!


Started with a base of Painted Polish Orange as a Creamsicle, no top coat.  I love these crelly glitter polishes that Painted Polish does so well and this one just screamed Halloween to me so thought it was a great time to wear it!


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


Stamped using ZZ Jack (pinky), Handy H2 (thumb, ring and middle) and Marianne Nails n.61 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Marianne Nails n.61.




ZZ Jack


Added a couple bats from Handy H2 , then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I didn't do Ms. Cindy the same as didn't want to deal with the glitter removal, so used a creme base yet still had the Halloween vibe.


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Where do Suzi's Man-go?


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to funky french using an image from Bunny Nails HD-D and Funky Fingers Dark Knight.


Finished it off with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Have a fantastic weekend and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I already told you on Instagram how much I like your mani, but now reading your blog post I can just highly recommend you to watch 'Corpse Bride' (on your ringfinger) and 'Nightmare before Christmas'(the other fingers) as well as 'Beetlejuice' (some other designs on the ZZ Jack plate. They're all really lovely movies directed by Tim Burton.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!