Sunday, October 16, 2016

NEW Crumpet Nail Tart Challenge: Blue and Silver

October 14th started the next round of the Crumpet challenge; things are a little different this time in that challenges are only every two weeks so hopefully I can participate in all them this time! Last challenge, I started out well but petered out towards the end so didn't do all the challenges but hope to do better this round! I'm not off to a very good start as, even though I had my nails done, I couldn't get the post up in time but here it is now!  I did two challenge nails at the same time; one on each hand which is why this is a rare showing of Ms. Cindy.  Here's what I came up with for the first challenge which is blue and silver!



Started with a base of two coats of Colors by llarowe Sparking Diamonds Stamping Polish.  I know this isn't your typical base polish but I was using it for another mani and it was handy!



Stamped using an image from Handy 20 with accent of Bunny Nails HD-G using Esmaltes da Kelly Allan then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Here's what I was wearing as I did two challenge nails; one on each hand!



Here's the other ladies blue and silver nails!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!