Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Vampy; Day 5

I'm super late for Day 5 of the Digit-al Dozen vampy challenge; while I had my nails done in time as I did them last Thursday night to share on Friday, at first I was too busy on Friday to do a post.  Then when I had time, my internet was down and then when I finally had internet, couldn't narrow down the pix to post. (Exactly how many pictures are too many to share?)  As I type this post and then edit it, I guess I'll see how many I cut out but I took maybe 200 or so pictures of this mani as I love the holo web sooo much and how holo it looks but I know no one wants to see THAT many pictures so I'll try to keep it down to a reasonable level! Here's what I came up with!


Holoooooo!


Started with a base of two coats of Kit Holiday in Spain.  This is probably the vampiest my nails have ever been!  I see in the pix that there are some thin spots; they weren't visible IRL and I'm surmising that its from the lighting but I do wish I had have done three coats for darker coverage regardless because it irked me seeing the bald patches in my pictures!  This is probably the best I've every applied a dark, vampy colour like this!  Because I know that clean up can still show lots of red tinge, I was super careful with my application to try to keep it at a minimum and didn't do too badly!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


Wanting a stamping polish to add some umph to the nails, stamped using Colors by llarowe Sparkling Diamonds Stamping Polish using an image from Handy 2 with accent of HK-11.  I couldn't get the strand to stamp well so added it with a brush.  


Love!



On the blurry side but you can see the holo so well!



Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly to Top to finish.



This many was part of the duo I did last Thursday night as two challenges due on the same day!



Hopefully that was a tolerable number of pictures!  Here's the other ladies Day 5 vampy nails!

An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!