Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stamped Green Gradient

It's the Labour Day long weekend here in Canada and the last weekend before school starts next week. Uggggh; I do not look forward to having to get up early again.  As this post goes live, I'll be heading to the Kawartha's for the weekend; the hubs had to work Saturday morning so I decided to stay in town Friday night and will head there with him and DS2 after he finishes work.  

These are the nails I did last weekend in the Kawartha's; I had the rare luxury of being there alone so I cut down my nails and then did these!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Flower Nail Polish Thistle or What?, shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Did a sponged gradient using Flower Polish Good Bud-dy and Flower Polish Thistle or What?


Top coated before stamping.


Stamped using an image from acrylic plate XY-F12 using Funky Fingers Gesso.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Enjoy the weekend and be safe if you are out and about!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This gradient is gorgeous and I love the stamping image you chose. It makes for a very beautiful mani.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!