Friday, August 12, 2016

Meteor Shower Watching Nails!

 Anyone else watching out for meteor showers tonight?  I know they were shooting last night but didn't have a chance to watch out for them but I do hope to tonight and did these appropriate star nails to wear for the occasion!



Started with a base of two coats of piCture pOlish Sunflower, shown with no top coat.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


There are lots of cool star designs on this Star Nails 5 plate and my plan initially was to do the shooting star image on the bottom row as the accent then fill in the rest of the digits with the other star images on this plate and another that I had picked out.  But then when I was looking at the plate, my eye was drawn to the upside down star pyramid on the third row so stamped it as my accent.  Then I got an idea to use the top row left hand image on all the nails that is inverted for interest versus a medley of images and that's what I went with.  Sometimes nail plans change as quick as that!


Stamped using Star Nails 5 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.  Used DRK clear stamper to help with placement.


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush to finish.


I think the only thing better suited for these nails was is if they glowed in the dark while I'm watching out for shooting stars!  And I hope the rain holds off - keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a great weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!