Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Negative Space; Day 2

I've done four of the five negative space mani's for this weeks Digit-al Dozen challenge this week and this by far is my favourite of the bunch!  Of the ones to post yet, one is just OK and the last one I hate with a capital H which is very rare for me as I can tolerate almost anything on my nails but I detest it so much, I'm not even sure if it will make it to the blog!  Anyway, this is what I came up with for Day 2 of negative space week!


Started by making a stamper decal using an image from ZZ 06.  (I made several decals and only used one; I don't think the one below was the actual one placed on my nails, fyi.)


Applied two coats of Duri Taming of the Shrew to all fingers except accent, which had the stamper decal applied.


Topped everything off with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


ZZ 06

While I actually liked the simplicity of the nails as they were, I did end up stamping them with another image on the plate using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Topped them off with a final coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 negative space nails!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!




4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!