Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Smitten Sunny Side Up and Apipila P.2

Another archived mani; yes, I'm still doing my nails about several times a week but have soooo many mani's in archives because I do my nails at a great rate that I can do posts so need to get some of these up!  I lost about 2500 pictures not too long ago by fingers moving faster than my brain and then accidentally deleted them; I tried a recovery program but still wasn't able to recover them.  So I'm hoping if I get some older mani's posted, as well as delete some ones that are so fugly no one is ever going to want to see them anyway, that I won't have to worry so much about accidental deletions and what not.  So these nails that I'm sharing are almost two years old now; I love how they turned out and not really sure why I didn't share them sooner but glad they weren't deleted in the brain freeze purge!


Started with a base of two coats of Smitten (now Dreamland) Sunny Side Up, no top coat


I remember how exciting getting Smitten/Dreamland Sunny Side Up was as there weren't many yellow holos on the market at the time.  This pix, you can see the holo a little bit better!


Stamped using FUN black stamping polish using an image from Apipila P.2.  The stamping doesn't look that crisp here; I'm not sure if there was a problem with the plate or it could have been not a good press onto the nail and a little movement which I know sometimes happens which causes the shadowing. 


Added a few dots for interest.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you're having a wonderful week; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These look amazingly like some retro fabric or curtains. I love the combo.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!