Friday, May 6, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Does Floral

TGIF!  While I'm always happy to see the arrival of the weekend, this is one week when I didn't think it would ever get here!  Work has pretty much kicked my butt this week; been working long hours and not doing much else; not even my nails!  Friday's arrival also means its another 40 Great Nail Art Ideas mani; this week's theme is floral. This is an somewhat of an odd colour combination but I think it turned out great!


Started with a base of two coats of Butter London Two Fingered Salute shown with no top coat.

Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC.

Stamped using images from UberChic 1-02 using Mdu 21.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Totally random, but I took these pix of a couple window planters in Georgetown, Ontario when I was there a couple weeks ago.  Love them!



Here's the other ladies floral mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour combo, it's one you'd easily find in real life. The stamping is gorgeous too!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the stamped image

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the color combo is amazing! totally unexpected and original :) well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that stamp and the base colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!