Tuesday, March 8, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Mani

With St. Patrick's Day being 9 short days away, I thought I should get around to sharing a mani.  I'm not sure how many St. Patrick's Day mani's I'll have time to share between now and then, but hopefully there will be more to come!  I have one planned for the 17th if nothing else! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI Don't Mess With OPI and Noodles Nail Polish Clovers and Coins; both two coats and shown with no top coat.


Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


I mixed a custom colour on the plate, Messy Mansion MM4, to match the OPI (as best as I could anyway) using MdU 7 and 48.  Topped with QD TC.  This is my favourite look of the bunch!


I wanted to do some stamping on the green base too but wasn't sure what to do; ended up using same image from Messy Mansion MM4 plate using Funky Fingers Gesso.  Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



This ended up being a little bit busier than I wanted when it was finished, but I don't mind busy!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!