Monday, January 18, 2016

Purple Might Be My New Favourite Color

I was looking through my archived mani's and noticed that I've been wearing a lot of purple.  A LOT.  Like, it might be overtaking my love of blue. This is a simple mani I did back in November; even though it's simple, I did like how it turned out.



Started with a base of three coats of Nubar Romance. The accent nail is two coats of Colors by llarowe The Good Old Days; this is shown with top coat. 


Stamped all fingers using MdU 14 using MJ XII; the accent nail is FUN 16.


Finished with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.


Hopefully I have enough mani's to mix things up or I might be sharing purple for a while lol!

Thanks for looking!

P.S.  Ironically, as I type this post, I have (you guessed it) purple on my nails.  I'll share it next time!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!