Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Inspired by Pinterest; Day 2

I'm late getting my post up; it's just been one of those days!  But it's Day 2 of inspired by Pinterest; here's what I came up with when I was searching some landscape pictures!


This is the mani I was inspired by.  My nails are a little darker and closer to the inspired pix than my picture portray but I still really liked how my nails turned out!


Started with a base of one coat of Colors by llarowe It's Shocking! no top coat.  I love this pink; it seems to be my perfect pink holo and a one coater to boot!  I think I need to find a backup!


Did a sponged gradient using Jade Over The Rainbow and Colors by llarowe Oops!


Added a few lines with a brush onto the pink portion using Jade Fascinio Violeta to try to mimic landscape shading from inspired pix.


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Using Funky Fingers Dark Knight, stamped in scenery using MoYou Mother Nature Collection-14 (thumb and pinky) and Infinity 58 (index, middle and ring).  


Top coated to finish.


Decided to finish it off with matte, added a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!