Thursday, October 1, 2015

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month; I thought it would be a good way to kick off the month by sharing a pink mani!



Started with one coat of Nubar Cover Girl.  This isn't really picture worthy; I did a very quick lay down coat just for a little coverage as I knew I'd be sponging on more of it for better coverage as part of the mani.



Did a sponged gradient using Nabi Bright Purple and Anna Sui 370.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.



Stamped using an image from Apipila p.25 using Funky Fingers Gesso.



Apipila p.25.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I even sponged my left hand and stamped it and it didn't turn out too badly!



Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!