Monday, September 21, 2015

Green Matchy Marble

When I sat down to do my nails one afternoon a couple weekends ago, I noted that a newly purchase polish matched pretty well with a stamping polish that I had with me brought with me.  Hey, the mani inspiration is just that simple sometimes lol.  So I sat down to do my nails solely with the purpose to use them both in the mani; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls; no top coat (no pix as have shown before).  Did a gradient sponge with Cosmetic Arts Spiked Punch.  This was a great find at $1.99 from Giant Tiger.


Sunlight.

Added a couple coats of Essie As Gold As It Gets (Another deal of $3 at Dollerama!)




Sunlight.


Stamped using Mundo de Unas 61 Figi using an image from Apipila p6.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



You can tell I was on vacation by the state of my nails in these pix; this was the last of five days that I had been away over the Labour Day long weekend.  Oh well; nothing stops me from doing my nails!

Hope you had a great weekend; thank for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, it looks like jewelry on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once tried a nail polish that crackles after applying, but it mostly covers all of your nail. And this what you've made is a really gorgeous nail art manicure. I love everything about it! The color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love Dollarama and Giant Tiger! I love how this looks just like marble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Reminds me of the bottom of a pool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!