Monday, August 17, 2015

Summers Not Over Yet!

Today is one of the hottest days we've had this summer; thank goodness for air conditioning!  I thought I would share some super bright and fun summer nails to go along with this sizzlin' hot day we are having! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of KBShimmer Beach Please (pink) and Sarong Lace (purple).  A word of caution; my camera did not like to photograph these polishes at all; you may notice the pink/purple shift in Beach Please and the two shades of purple on Sarong Lace ---- while very cool (I think) to look at in the pix, not so great if you are expecting this on your nail so make sure you do lots of swatch reviews if you are thinking of getting these!  Don't get me wrong; they are both fantastic polishes, but the shift is the camera, not the polish and I don't want anyone to be disappointed!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using an image from Chez Divers 002.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 

Added a couple of white studs on accent nails.  


Topped all with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you are staying cool if you are anyplace where it's exceptionally hot today!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!