Monday, August 10, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Food; Day 1

Welcome back to Digit-al Dozen week!  This weeks theme is food!  I tried to think a little outside the box for my mani's; here's what I came up with for my first one!



Started by making a couple of stamper decals using images from MJ Special Edition.





For the base, did a very quick coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Big Teal.  Not the best swatch but I knew I'd be sponging.



Sponged on assortment of colours to finish base; Sally Hansen Mardi Grape, L'Oreal Indigo Classic, L'Oreal Sand Castle and Cover Girl 295.  Love the look of this so much!



Top coated using KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Applied the two stamper decals I made as well as stamped middle finger with an image from MoYou Bridal Collection-02.  Hand drew in the plate using black polish.  (Note to self; next time you make a stamper decal, wear your glasses lol).  My stamper decal wasn't the best but worked with it.  I can't say which polishes I used for the stamper decal as I was away for the weekend and did a lot of blending with what I had to come up with (what I hope was) close enough to the images.



MoYou Bridal Collection-02








Stamped on some spaghetti using image from MJ II and hand drew it in to Lady and The Tramp.



Added some meatballs on middle image and random hearts from Mdu Valentine's 3.



MdU Valentine's 3




Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Though that images would show a little better with matte, so finished with a coat of Essie Matte About You.



Here's the other ladies Day 1 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!