Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!  These are the nails I'm wearing today; I did these on the weekend and they are still going strong!  I've been working pretty long hours; getting home late and then too tired to do my nails so they have been getting lots of wear!  It's a good thing I love how these turned out!



Started with a base of two coats each of OPI Red and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using images from my custom plate, Canadian Nail Fanatic 001 with Fig Tree Stamps using Mundo de Unas Red (#9).  Middle finger is topped with Girly Bits Canadian, eh? (might have done some white glitter placement there just to get right sprinkle of white lol).  I have a recent love of nail studs; added a few to index and pinky.  I had painted over a couple of white nail studs with OPI Red for the red ones as I don't have red in my stash.  Let's just say it is so much easier to buy the colour you need but this worked in a pinch.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Have a fantastic Canada Day!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!