Monday, April 6, 2015

El Corazon Pebbles On The Sea

I remember when I first seen the speckled El Corazon polishes (from the New Dalmatians line); it was instant love!  To me, they make an interesting base for stamping. I remember they were out of stock at Hypnotic Polish for a time but got the in stock notification the morning I was meeting up with a bunch of other nail fanatics to go to Girly Bits headquarters; I was late setting out for the drive because I had to quickly order them that morning before they were out of stock!  Funny thing is it took me almost a year to eventually wear one of them; but I did not too long ago; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of El Corazon 423/87 Pebbles On the Sea, no topcoat.  


Added coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lesly LS-112 using Mundo de Unas #2.  This stamping plate was another lemming; I wanted it so badly when I had seen a mani with it but when I checked the Hypnotic Polish site, it too was out of stock. However, scooped it up at Hypnotic Polish not too long ago at a recent restock.


Lesly LS-112

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This is another blue mani for April Autism Awareness month; thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!