Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa's Getting Ready at the North Pole!

Christmas is just a few short days away; here are Santa, Mrs. Claus and the elves getting ready for the big day at the North Pole!


For some reason, I can't find any notes on this; I'm surmising they got deleted by accident at some point during the year as it's from last year but didn't have time to post it.  So I'll try to mention items if I recognize them. Started with a base of Sinful Cool Gray; probably two coats, no topcoat. 


 Sponged on white and blue for background interest.


I had premade a few stamping decals.....


....using images from Cheeky Jumbo 6 Happy Holidays (index and pinky), MJXVIII (ring), QA19 (thumb).  I think the Santa is a SdP plate but will have to double check. No idea what polishes were used.


I wasn't sure I'd have space for the North Pole sign but decided to add it to the index; the image is from MoYou Festive Collection-01.


Added a few random seasonal dots and top coated to finish (not sure if this pix is before or after topcoat though!)


Top coated to finish.


Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!