Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Not Your Typical Christmas Nails!

When I sat down to do my nails a couple nights ago, I was wanting to do something a little bit less traditional to wear, but still in the holiday spirit, if that makes sense as I was tiring of wearing red, green and white!  This is what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of Butter London Gobsmacked with accent fingers of Esmaltes da Kelly Citrino, no top coat.



Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using CND Gold Chrome using Bundle Monster BM-H03; accent fingers are BundleMonster BM-SE1 using black Konad.



BM-H03


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



I thought the stamping on the BundleMonster nails might be more visible if they were matted so topped with OPI Matte.



I was going to initially stamp all fingers with the floral images and in hindsight, I wish I would have done that as think the fine stamping on BL Gobsmacked gets lost, but do like the colour combination of the charcoal and gold; I'm sure I'll try it again another time!  I'm on the fence about this one; maybe more traditional colours would have been the way to go lol!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!