Monday, December 15, 2014

Have You Been Naughty or Nice?

With Christmas just 10 short days away, Santa's is making his list, and checking it twice, to see if you have been naughty or nice!  



Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (no pix as have shown before; in fact, I didn't take as many progress pix as I went along as I typically do).

Using black Konad special polish and Mundo de Unas stamping polishes in blue (#4), red (#9), yellow (#11),  brown (#22) and green (#48), stamped using various image plates; MoYou Fairytale Collection-10 (bear and ball on ring, blocks and rocking horse on pinky), BM-SE1 (present on ring), Chez Noel 003 (tree on middle), Chez Noel 002 (holly on index, stars), Poupee (words on middle), Big SdP P (thumb) and BP-01 (Santa on index).


Filled in the background words on the thumb and stamped holly from Chez Noel 02, then added red dots on index, a few stars here and there for filler. (Really botched the holly on the index finger; pretend you don't see it!)


MoYou Fairytale Collection-10



Poupee




Top coated to finish.


Are you on the nice list or the naughty list? 

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!