Friday, November 14, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Thankfulness; Day 5

It's the last day of Digit-al Dozen Thankfulness Week! I had planned on doing a mani last night with something insightful to what I'm thankful for; I really do have so much to be thankful for and had so many ideas, I could do thankfulness month!  But I could barely keep my eyes open after dinner and just had no energy to do my nails.  So I'm thankful I have a full archive of draft posts to be able to use one of them for a Day 5 mani!  Here's my Day 5 mani; I'm thankful for playing euchre with my weekend friends during the summer months!  I love playing cards and euchre is probably my favourite card game; I don't miss too many Saturday nights when we play as it is one of my favourite things to do!  I actually had these on my nails on one of our Saturday night games this past summer! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls; two coats and top coat (no pix as have shown before.  Stamped using black and red Konad special polish using images from MoYou Comics Collection-02 (thumb and middle), Fab III (pinky), HB25 and OB29 (ring and index).  Top coated to finish.


This mani is all kinds of fail; top coat smear and poor cleanup but was a good idea, just poorly executed!  I really like the card images from MoYou Comics-02; will definitely reach for it again to do a card related mani.  

MoYou Comics Collection-02


It has been so nice to look at every one's mani's and hear (I mean read!) the stories behind the art; there's been some really touching and heartfelt posts this week and I think anyone who has read these posts got to know the ladies in the group just a little bit better! 

Let's see what the other ladies are thankful for on Day 5!



Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I am so jealous of your archive of manis! That's so awesome. Also, I like playing games, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times with good friends - can't beat it! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! Gotta love summer nights with friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!