Thursday, April 11, 2013

Digit-al Dozen, Animal Week; Day 4

Continuing with Animal Week for Digit-al Dozen; this time I came up with some funny monkeys!


Started with a base of two coats of Sinful Colors Olympia, topped with SV.  I don't have a pix of it by itself as those I took the colour was way off because of the lighting.  So this pix shows two fingers stamped with Sally Hansen Insta-dri Lickety-Split Lime using plate H19. 


For the jungle scene, added a few palm trees using brown Konad special polish and dark green Dashica stamping polish using A64.


Continued with the tree trunk onto the pinky.


Added a bunch of monkeys using brown Konad stamping polish.  Image plates used were SdP 66 (thumb), SdP 54 (ring, index, pinky and half monkey on middle) and F3 (upside down monkey on middle).


Topped with SV.


Here's the other ladies Day 4 animal mani's.




 
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I just love all the layering you do! Those monkeys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaarrrrggghhh! I still need to try multi colored stamping! Why do I always forget to try this? Anywho, this is one awesome mani! Love the monkeys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!