Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School!

Today's the first day back to school for my kids and this was a mani I came up with for the occasion! 


Base polishes, starting from thumb and going clockwise are, CND Anchor Blue (1 coat), Duri Taming of the Shrew (2 coats), CND Bicycle Yellow (2 coats), CND Electric Orange (1 coat) and CND Green Scene (1 coat). 

Stamped!  Images used were Mash-46 (white lines on thumb), unnamed Essence plate (sneaker on middle finger), SE18 (apple on index), OB38 (pencil on pinky), FUN2 (hands on ring and words on middle finger) and Konad m17 and m18 (letters on thumb).  Stamping polishes used were Konad black special polish, FUN Mango Shake (yellow), FUN Avocado Green (hand, OMG! and LOL) and FUN Bubble Blue (hand and sneaker). 


Added random dots using same base polishes.


Topped with SV.


I guess the scene on my nails should be one of a great big party now that the kids are back to school; however, while I'm glad they're back in school as its been a pretty hectic summer, it starts the grind again of making lunches and having to get up early to meet the bus at 8:10 am with my youngest son.  All summer long, I've been able to sleep in an hour longer while school was out! 


Thanks for looking!


12 comments:

  1. I love it!! My parents are retired teachers and they would love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, it makes me think of gradeschool and all the bright colors tacked up to the bulletin boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani! There's so much going on, it looks really funny (in a good way).

    ReplyDelete
  4. MitchFJ: If you check the tab at the top of my home page that says Where I Get My Stuff, I have links to where FUN polish can be purchased...and lots of other resources. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job on this one!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great as usual! I especially like your ring finger--such a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamps, really love the color choices though -- it's just so dang HAPPY :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!