Monday, November 14, 2011

My Weekend Mani....

This is a very simple mani I did Friday night and am still wearing it today!



It's too bad that my camera can't capture this mani well but hopefully, you get the jest of what it looks like.

Started with two coats of WetnWild Black Creme.



Stamped using SdP 6 using Nicole by OPI Give Me the 1st Dance. I think my camera has a hard time focusing on the sparkly glow of this polish.



I used this SdP 6 image plate about a month ago on this mani.



Started with two coats of Borghese Castello Blue. I have to thank my friend KarenD over at Frazzle and Aniploish for tracking down this polish for me. By the time I decided I *needed* it, it was gone from my area; however, lucky for me, KarenD kindly tracked down a bottle.



Added a coat of Faces 299. I was going for a icy look as the image on SdP 6 kinda looks like snowflakes to me.....don't know if I achieved it.



Then stamped using SdP 6. Nicole by OPI Give Me the 1st Dance is on my fingers and Nicole by OPI Positive Energy was used on the thumb. While it had a sharper stamped image, I was going for a frosty ice look but just wanted to see how it looked using the different polish.



Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. I love that stamp design!! It looks like snowflakes!!! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool stamp! I especially like how it turned out on the last photo there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is such a fantastic manicure! I love black and silver together and that design is so well suited to those two colours. I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are great at the art of stamping! Beautiful manicures and very tasteful color cominations and patterns. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamping design looks amazing! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the print. It definitely looks like snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! The blue version really makes me think of winter. (Oddly enough, I just saw another bottle of this blue over the weekend at the Rite Aid that time forgot.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like both of these, but then I'm always a sucker for stamping in silver.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Your blog is wonderful and the nails are perfect! I am following you now!

    Lila
    http://lcg-esmalterapia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!