Monday, December 6, 2010

More Snowflakes!

I finally got around to picking up OPI DS Magic...while I had seen it at Chatters in September or so, I wouldn't pay the $15 they were asking for it, so I had to wait for the local beauty supply place to get it in stock.....unfortunately, I didn't get the other DS Radiance so used OPI DS Corononation instead for the accent finger....*make note to self to pick up Radiance next trip*....




As you may recall, I got some new image plates on Friday. This is another new plate, T45 which has a full nail snowflake stamp. The accent nail is using fauxnad A39. Stamped using Konad blue special polish and Nicole by OPI Positive Energy.

















I got this image plate at Nail Art and Mehr...they also have a few other new T series plates. I know that Chez Delaney was selling T series plates too, but I don't know if they have these ones or not...but they have developed their own series of plates that seem really cool....


And here's OPI DS Magic and Coronation before stamping....





And for those of you who enquired about that A series plate from last post, I contacted the supplier where I got them. Unfortuantely, they won't be selling them on their website. I had seen them on a blog in Europe and contacted a nail art distributor there who ordered them just for me. Once a few people enquired about where I got them, I contacted them and asked if they would consider selling them. They said they were too difficult to obtain from the supplier to sell on a regular basis...I would suggest that anyone looking for them check out whomever already sells the A series plates (ie Chez Delaney) or maybe one could swap with a fellow nail art fanatic iwho has access to them in Europe... and maybe one day, they may decide to sell them. Sorry! If I ever find out who has them, I'll be sure to post!

Are you tired of snowflake mani's yet...I think this is four in a row for me...


Thx for looking!

Please note that I paid the full amount invoiced to me for these plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company nor receive any compensation for promotion of these products....nor am I promoting...just letting fellow bloggers/nail art addicts know where they may be obtained should they be interested!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm definitely not tired of snowflakes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!