Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Very First Post!









I'm so excited to finally have opportunity to post on my blog! I started this blog just to keep my personal record of all the different polishes and nail art images, do some polish comparisons and provide some comments in general about polishes and nail art!


I discovered Konad a little over a year ago. Love, Love, Love it! Brings nails to a whole new level! Thennnnn, I discovered polishes.....lets just say I have amassed a very, very very (well you get the picture) large collection of polishes in the last year.


This is my blog, one polish and image plate at a time! Oh, and I'll apologize in advance for any hangnails, the conditional of my cuticles, shape of my nails, etc etc..I never knew how important this was before getting into the polishes and such and over time, and looking up lots of posted advice, they are getting better! I'm sorry if I offend anyone!


This is Essie Watermelon, stamped with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy, fauxand plate no. T33. Positive Energy is one of my favourite silvers to stamp with-metallic and always provides good results!


Thanks for looking!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!